Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sneak peek in Minja's closet


Guys and girls meet lovely Minja and her amazing closet :)






1.   Sorry, who are you... 
Hi everyone, my name is Minja, I’m a huge vintage, retro, pin up, boho and hippie fashion lover. Also, I'm blogging on http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/ 

2.  My closet is ... 
I would say that my closet is big, but since some time ago it's not big enough.
The closet has three parts and in the picture you can see only one. I have too many things that I have to keep in the boxes cause I have a shopping problem :D

3.  Favorite thing (at this moment) in my closet is...
Hmmm, only one?  It’s hard to choose,  maybe my new pastel retro bag. 
Every time when I buy something new that becomes my new favorite thing, until next shopping, and so on...

4.   I have a collection of... 
Sunglasses, jeans and scarves, but sometimes I think that I have a collection of everything.

5.  Labels You like?
None. Like I said, I love vintage style so it’s hard for me to go to some store and just buy something that's in the same time in my style and affordable.
Is my grandma's closet a label? :D


6.  Most money I spend on?
Probably on shoes.

7.   I could buy all the time...
Sunglasses... And I don’t have where to keep them anymore so I just hang them on my wall.

8.  Yes I admit, i bought...
I bought all kinds of crazy things when I was younger, like animal print leggings and animal print fake four coat (and I actually wore them together). I was just trying to find myself and my style.

9.  One day I would love to have in my closet...
I would really love to find vintage cat eye glasses that look good on me.
Also, a collection of cambridge satchel bags in every color, that are not from leather cause I don’t wear it, and collection of high waisted shorts.



--------------------------------------------
how gorgeous is her closet? guys i am in love! and you?
if you are a lover of vintage, boho, retro style, but even if you're not
you absolutely have to go and check out her lovely blog Psycho Cat, you will love it.
and you can also find her on Facebook, click here.

until next closet..  :)
xoxo

39 comments:

  1. she has an amazing style and whoaaa! this closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,she looks very pretty and I loooooooooooove the sunglasses!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devojke, ulepšale ste mi dan :))
    I iznenadile me sličicama :D :**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaaa bas nam je drago, i ti nama blog <3
      :**

      Delete
  4. u covjee koja kolekcija naočara...odusevljena sam. I majice sa printovima. Minja rules....:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so gorgeous! i'll def. check her out :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, she really does have one awesome closet! I love how she stocks her sunglasses ♥

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm speechless! I love her style :)



    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Денес штотуку го открив нејзиниот а и твојот блог , блогот и е прекрасен и има прекрасен уникатен стил !

    ReplyDelete
  10. love her style dear!!i follow her blog=)
    xoxo and have a nice weekend=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow she got a great closet! nice post dear! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been following her and
    she really is pretty with great
    fashion style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Minja je prava slatkica, sa razvijenim prepoznatljivim stilom! Odlican post!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow a lot of sunglasses, but I wish I had every pair of sunglasses, because they look great!
    Milena xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. great tag! I love her vintage style! :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great stuffs!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Her closet is fabulous and she has such unique pieces in there!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your white wedges! Nice collection!!

    http://www.fashion-framed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. You have so many awesome stuffs.
    Love your bags!~:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...her closet is amazing! I adore her blog and check it often...what a great post, thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like that post!
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is ana amazing post! I always love seeing what is in peoples wardrobes! and she has such an amazing collection of stuff.
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love her !! She has such an unique style !! I am so glad for her to be featured on your blog !!
    Newest follower - i would love to have you among my followers , too !! Hugs xx
    www.dreamingofchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. very organizedd!! Love it!

    -Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...